|Location: Brisbane CBD||Salary: competitive|
|Sector: Banking and Finance||Type: Contract|
Our clients include some of Australia's best known banks, insurance companies, fund managers, brokerage firms, accountancy and consulting firms, and other financial institutions.
We have an urgent requirement for an experienced Technical lead to join an exciting new project in Brisbane CBD. This will be a long term contract with a large financial services company offering attractive daily rates.
We are seeking an individual who is capable of working across multiple projects in a flexible environment based around Devops, Agile and lean work practices.
* Technically lead and direct a team.
* Design and implement solutions
* Work with architects / business analysts to formulate solution and estimate cost of delivery
* Understand risk, raise risk, mitigate risk
* Experience working in an agile development / delivery environment
* Experience with version control software such as stash / bit bucket
* At least 5 years experience working with technologies such as Java 8, Spring Framework & Spring Boot.
* Experience working with databases such as Oracle / PostGres / DynamoDB
* Experience working with SQL and writing SQL by hand
* Experience in Test Driven Development using Junit and Mocks;
* Experience with Continuous Integration tools such as Gradle, Jenkins / Alfred
* Experience with Java IDE's such as Intellij / Eclipse
* Working knowledge of JSON Specification.
* Ability to work closely with other disciplines particularly business analysts and testers
* Knowledge of API development
* Ability to communicate effectively with team members
* Provide inputs into requirements and acceptance criteria
* Strong Technical Background
* Experience with Agile tools such as Jira and Confluence
* Experience with DevOps processes and Cloud services (AWS)
* Experience with Regression Testing ATTD tools such as Cucumber / JBehave
* Experience working in a distributed team
If you are interested in discussing this role further please apply to James Dolan with your most up to date CV and he will follow up with a chat about these roles, alternatively if you know anyone who may be interested in this position please feel free to forward me their details.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.