This lead Java Developer role is with a leading financial company based in the city of London. The role is centred around a hands on Java Development approach, however an aspect of the role is a leading management style where you will lead a UK team of up to 10 developers. Within 5 years this role has the scope for you to progress to leading your own global team of Java Developers.
The team is looking for someone to bring fresh ideas with a "think outside the box" approach, who are open to using technologies such as Scala, Kafka and distributed cache systems. It is an innovative role giving you the platform to implement your own ideas into their business model.
- Take ownership of the platforms overall architecture
- Lead and deliver on critical projects across multiple asset classes
- Provide independent post trade valuations to buy side firms
- Proficient use of Java 8
- Exposure to Kafka, distributed cache or Scala
- Management and leadership experience
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.