Technical Lead C++ Software Engineer
A successful and well established proprietary trading firm is looking to hire a technical lead C++ engineer for their Chicago team. This firm has offices in 4 locations worldwide and the Chicago office has roughly 150 people. Traders, Quant Researchers and Engineers sit side by side at this firm in a truly collaborative effort to improve both the low latency trading platform and the trading strategies that drive the revenue (and profit!) for the firm.
This role will involve technical leadership across all trading infrastructure including tick data, execution, database layers, modelling engines, risk management, back testing and so much more.
What You Will Need
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline.
- Strong experience programming in C++ on a multi-threaded / real-time system in a Linux environment (modern versions of C++ are preferred - C++11/14/17)
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python, Ruby or other.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Passion for innovation and technology.
What's In It for You?
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology and some of the brightest minds in the industry.
- Modern office with casual dress code and fully catered meals.
- Flexible vacation policy including unlimited PTO - Yes, you can come and go as you please!
- Excellent other company benefits including an outstanding quarterly bonus program.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.