Technical Sales Engineer (Mech Engineering) Manchester £40k
- Type Permanent
- Salary £30000 - £40000 per annum +
- Location Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Sectors Engineering
Technical Sales Engineer (Mechanical Engineering) - Manchester
- Are you a Technical Sales Engineer / Proposals Engineer / Sales Engineer?
- Do you have Technical Sales / Sales Engineer / Proposals Engineering experience in Engineered Products?
- Do you want to work with some of the largest names in the Oil, Gas & Energy Generation Industries?
If so, then please see below.....
Huxley Associates and one of the UK's leading names in the Engineered Solutions for the Oil, Gas & Energy Industries are looking to recruit a Technical Sales Engineer on a permanent basis, owing to the continued growth of the company and the need for additional headcount to meet current & future project demands.
Overview of Technical Sales Engineer Role:
- Initially dealing with simple problems and queries from customers.
- Taking customer calls and dealing with problems and queries on complicated issues & liaising with production, technical, finance and despatch departments.
- Quoting all general, repeat quotations and more complex quotations over time.
- Supporting the quote team to put processes and procedures in place.
- Full office support for external sales team
- Liaising with Account Managers and customers on their behalf.
- Managing all aspects of customer service for their customers.Developing a lead generation process with the External Sales team and managing day to day leads on their behalf.
- Identifying significant opportunities and handing these over to Account Managers, offering ongoing support.
- Learning all Internal Sales activities over time with a view to offering flex support when workload increases,
Knowledge & Skills Required for Technical Sales Engineer Role:
- Experience in Sales or equivalent environment. Engineering experience an asset.
- Good customer communication skills and customer service mindset. Foreign languages an asset.
- Good negotiation, interpersonal and problem-solving skills. Attention to detail an asset.
- Working knowledge and understanding of computerised systems, Word, Excel etc.
- Ability to work fast & accurately and to work on own or in a team.
- Good sales conversion skills. Lead generation and CRM system experience an asset.
- Good commercial awareness.
- Ability to learn quickly and put a process / procedure in place.
For the successful Technical Sales Engineer, a salary up to £40,000 plus benefits is on offer and this Technical Sales Engineer role is commutable from Manchester, Salford, Bolton, Stockport, Bury, Didsbury, Manchester & Oldham.
To be considered for this Technical Sales Engineer role, please apply via the link below
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales