Technology Controls Officer
- Type Contract
- Location London, England
- Sectors Banking IT
First Line of Defence Chief Controls Office require a Technology Risk and Controls Officer with strong operational risk experience. This will be working closely with the digital teams with a leading bank in London, successful candidates will be proven risk and control professionals with 2-3 years experience in digital or IT Risk.
Day to day:
- Oversee the end to end health of the control environment
- Provide risk and controls consultancy, advice and guidance to CIO team
- Lead the application and critique of the technology risk and controls framework.
- Lead audit (internal and external) and risk related regulatory engagement as the technology controls SME
- Proven risk management expertise, ideally with a technology focus.
- Experience of working within a digital team and knowledge of agile and development methodologies.
- Relevant Operational Risk and Audit experience.
Please click apply if of interest.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales