Technology Project Manager
- Type Permanent
- Salary S$200000 - S$250000 per annum
- Location Singapore, Singapore
- Sectors Banking IT, Global Markets
A well-established international bank is looking to hire an experienced Technical Project Manager who would be directing cash management projects. The Technology Project Manager will be handling Cash Management projects, and will have overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring and closure of the assigned projects.
Responsibilities include but would not be limited to:
- Facilitating project scoping sessions involving multiple LOBs application teams and actively participate in requirements definition sessions
- Formulate project execution approaches in partnership with peers/technical teams
- Face off with key business partners in order to understand the strategy, direction, and road map objectives for the business
To qualify for this role, one must have:
- A proven track record of delivering complex projects within Front Office, Capital Markets or Treasury
- International project management experience in the Financial Services Industry
- Project management experience should be end-to-end -- all phases of a project life cycle: analysis, design, configuration / development , training, migration, cut-over and go-live support.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills a must
- PMI / Project Management certification preferred. Prince2 or a Six Sigma Certification is a plus
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Submit your profile or contact April Jimenez at a.jimenez (at) huxley.com.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200720126E. Licence Number: 16S8216. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1114485
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Gloabl Recruiters 2017