Technology Project Manager - Capital Markets
- Type Permanent
- Salary $200000 - $250000 per annum
- Location Singapore
- Sectors Banking and Finance
Responsibilities include but would not be limited to:
* Facilitating project scoping sessions involving multiple LOBs application teams and actively participate in requirements definition sessions
* Formulate project execution approaches in partnership with peers/technical teams
* Face off with key business partners in order to understand the strategy, direction, and road map objectives for the business
To qualify for this role, one must have:
* A proven track record of delivering complex projects within Front Office, Capital Markets or Treasury
* International project management experience in the Financial Services Industry
* Project management experience should be end-to-end -- all phases of a project lifecycle: analysis, design, configuration / development , training, migration, cut-over and go-live support.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills a must
* PMI / Project Management certification preferred. Prince2 or a Six Sigma Certification is a plus
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Submit your profile or contact April Jimenez at a.jimenez (at) huxley.com.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200720126E. Licence Number: 16S8216. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1114485
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Gloabl Recruiters 2017