Technology Risk Manager
- $120,000 - $150,000 OTE
- Career progression
- Technology risk
About the company
Your potential new employer is an Australian multinational bank with businesses across New Zealand, Asia, the United States and the United Kingdom. Their primary focus is to help people and businesses move forward, to progress. To make the right financial decisions and achieve their dreams, targets and aspirations.
About the role
- Assist your domain to appropriately manage risk profiles.
- Maintain and embed the Operational Risk Management Framework
- Assist in the management of the Operational Risk Incidents
- Assist in the management of the bank's Issues Management Framework
- Proactively drive the risk culture within your domain
- Plus others
Skills and Experience required
- Strong experience in operational risk management
- Ability to analyse trends, identify critical threats and opportunities, diagnose problems and issues and recommend appropriate actions
- Excellent understanding of risk management frameworks and relevant certifications e.g. Basel II, GS007, AS3402, COBIT, ISO2700x
- IT Audit experience would be beneficial
- CISA, CRISC, CGEIT, CISM, ITIL, COBIT or other IT Risk related certifications
- Plus others
This is an important role within a large part of the bank, to look after one of the four main domains throughout the division. If this role is of interest and you believe you possess the above skill-set, please apply directly or call Matthew Canning on 02 8251 2110.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.