A Global Re Insurer, responsible for the implementation of a brand new underwriting system, are looking for a Test Analyst to join their team on a contractual basis.
As a Test Analyst for one of the Largest Global Reinsurance Organisations you will be afforded the opportunity to test the most up to date and innovative software applications that the organisation offers whilst ensuring that the software applications meet all IT requirements which you will be responsible for.
As a Test Analyst you will have the following responsibilities:
- Test software websites targeting both mobile and desktop platforms
- Test web services developed in both XML SOAP interfaces and restful JSON APIs
- Document testing procedures and policies that relate to the IT systems you support
- Ensure software components are fit for purpose by creating and maintaining functional tests as part of a TDD (Test Driven Development) environment
- Build and maintain automated functional regression using Selenium Webdriver based automation framework
As a Test Analyst you will possess the following experience:
- Experience as a Test Analyst within the Financial Services sector.
- Be ISQTB Certificated
- Have functional test automation using Selenium (or similar)
- Be able to portray experience with using Java or Groovy
- Extensive experience of testing financial web applications
- Experience of testing APIs
- Experience of working in an Agile team
If this role is off interest to yourself please click apply now.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com