For a company that is rapidly growing I am looking for a Test Engineer Data. This company is globally growing and solves data integration challenges. They do everything to improve efficiency and control data movement. Are you interested in complex data challenges and ready to build a new application on the front end? This is a great opportunity!
You will be responsible for the testing of a new web application within the company. Millions of users will be using the product you and the development team produce. Experience with data visualisation and data presentation is a must.
* Take a part in test plan creation for the new features
* Develop automated tests together with the test engineers and developers
* Perform initial analysis of failed regression tests
* Capture and report any defects throughout test execution
* Be responsible of procedures for the CI/CD process
* Maintain test data & test environments
The skills you should have are listed below:
* A total of 5+ years experience as a test engineer
* Solid experience in Test Automation of back-end and distributed applications
* Excellent knowledge of RDBMS concepts
* Knowledge of OLTP/OLAP
* Knowledge of UNIX OS family
* Experience with Python, Shell, Perl or any other scripting language
* Experience with CI/CD process
* A broad set of technical skills being able to understand development, QA and operations
Salary and benefits:
You will get a salary that matches your experience from €50.000 up to €65.000 gross per month including holiday allowance. You will get 25 holidays, lunch, a bonus, travel allowance and the opportunity to be part of a team which builds a new application with the latest technologies.
Do you have experience as a data tester? Please apply for the Test Engineer Data job by following the instructions on this website or contact Nicolette Drijber at 020-5221322. You can send an email to n.drijber @ huxley.com for more information.
Associate Sales Business Partner IT Development & Testing
n.drijber @ huxley.com 020-5221322
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.