Traded Risk Analyst
A global bank are looking for a Traded Risk Analyst to join their Counterparty Credit Risk Analytics function in London on a contracting basis.
*Act as the central liaison for data queries
* Leverage knowledge of Balance Sheet management and be able to challenge certain Accounting or GL entries (as appropriate).
* Oversee the reconciliation results across specific GL Asset/Liability classes and be able to handle all day-to-day inquiries from numerous downstream stakeholders.
* Prepare monthly Basel reconciliation reports for senior manager review.
* Liaise with Middle Office, Finance and Legal Entity Controllers on reconciliation issues with the view to resolving all outstanding breaks.
Key skills required:
* Accounting qualifications (CIMA/CPA/Chartered).
* Experience in Finance, Credit Risk, Data Reporting.
* Strong Traded Products knowledge, with exposure to Credit Risk and Basel rules.
* Experience in reporting metrics to management and in data analysis.
* Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and Power Point
* Knowledge of Chart of Accounts hierarchy, with preferred knowledge of Oracle, SAP or Insight General Ledger.
* Ideally basic knowledge of the overall ARCTIC vs. GL Reconciliation process.
If this is of interest then please get in touch with an updated CV and we can arrange a suitable time to talk
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales