System Analyst for cutting edge Trading System. Work at a small but high powered international financial services firm with its finger on the pulse of the equities market.
- Production trading systems monitoring and support
- Gather business and functional requirements, in order to create Business Requirements documentation.
- Work as the key liaison between the technology and business teams to improve system functionalities
- Working with off-shore technical support team
- Generating MIS reports as per business needs.
- Performing regular tests on the trading system.
- Full client onboarding
- In charge of timely responses to inquiries on technical matters
- This is a customer-facing support role requiring direct customer interaction via telephone and in person.
- FIX protocol.
- Onboarding and/or support experience for Client connectivity mandatory
- Trading System support experience.
- Programming: Python, SQL.
- Database: MySQL.
- A clear track record of experience in electronic securities trading, particularly Equities Market.
- Windows, firewalls, Linux and Cisco networks - the more knowledge in these areas the better.
- Fluent written and spoken English a must.
- Japanese language skills a plus.
SThree Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.