Huxley is looking for one of its clients, a human-sized management company located in Luxembourg, for an operational controls analyst in Transfer Agency.
Your main responsibilities:
- Execution of key risk controls in relation to the Transfer Agency's activity;
- Execution of controls related to account opening process, including the verification of account opening documentation in relation to regulatory obligations, such as AML/KYC, FATCA and CRS;
- Performing controls related to the integrity of the Transfer Agency's register;
- Execution of relevant customer account name and transaction screening processes in order to prevent money laundering, terrorist financing and other financial crime, such as fraud;
- Application of surveillance procedures which seek to detect excessive or short-term trading in funds;
- Providing support to the Compliance Officer relating to certain reporting to the local Financial Regulator;
- Identification of control gaps, and implementation of new Key Risk Controls;
- Preparation of statistical reporting on Key Risk Controls;
- Escalation of any irregularities or high risk items;
- Contribution to the improvement of daily operational processes and the implementation of new projects and initiatives;
- Participation in regular reviews of relevant working procedures;
- Based upon experience, presentation of facts and data to Senior Management.
- At least 2 years of experience in Transfer Agency;
- In-depth knowledge of Anti Money Laundering (AML) principles;
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or related;
- Sound knowledge of general account registration tasks;
- Prior experience in quality assurance, quality control or similar;
- Has an understanding of the basic concept and mechanisms of FATCA and CRS;
- Strong attention to detail, and a constant focus on quality and client service;
- Risk mind-set;
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.