Industry: Asset Management
Title: Accountant; Trust / Treasury services
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: $65,000-$75,000/yearly + bonus
Location: Boston, MA
Global Asset Manager in Boston, MA is seeking an Accountant for their growing Finance Team. This individual will have a focus within their Trust division. This is a newly created position as a result of the success and growth of the firm.
- Responsible for the regulatory reporting to the DOL
- Oversee the cash flow activities on a daily basis
- Fund expense processing
- Liaise with 3rd party vendors, which include but are not limited to securities lending agencies, law firms, administrators, etc
- Preparation of the annual audit process
- Assist with the on-boarding of new clients
- Preparation of necessary documents and materials for the monthly/quarterly meetings
- Ensure the Treasury policies and procedures are being followed
- Partner closely with senior management: CFO, Board of Directors, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field
- Approx 2-5 years of experience, ideally within corporate treasury, accounting, fund management, or similar
- Sold understanding / working experience with accounting principles and reporting
- Strong understanding of treasury management services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Highly analytical and strong problem solving skills
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.