Typescript/NodeJS full stack developer - Leuven - Permanent
Our client plays a pivotal role in the rapidly evolving online video landscape and is recognised and respected by some of the world's biggest companies as the go-to video playback solution for streaming content. Having won the 2016 and 2017 Streaming Media Reader's Choice Award for Best Video Player SDK, Our client seeks to continuously deliver the best possible product to its customers. Our client is a fast-growing SaaS company, located in Leuven (Belgium), with a global customer base.
How you'll make a difference
As a Full-Stack Developer, you will inspire and develop software products which will be used by hundreds of companies and millions of end-users worldwide. Working together with both Senior and Junior developers, you will have the opportunity to mentor and teach your co-workers on the benefits of new and innovative technologies and the optimal way of using them. Working on rapidly evolving products, your input on the roadmap and upcoming features will let you play a crucial role in defining the future of the company.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Visually design, create software architecture and develop new full stack products from start to finish.
- Independently go from high level user needs to a low-level specification, execution plan and implementation.
- Work efficiently in lean agile teams. Be comfortable in working in short timeboxed sprints, pair programming, daily standups, test-driven development.
- Mentoring juniors, and working with other seniors on certain critical domains.
Desired Skills & Experience
Must have proficient skills in:
- knowledge and experience in using TypeScript, React, Redux & GraphQL and the ecosystem surrounding these technologies for building both front- and back-end applications.
- Experience in test driven development and experience in setting up and using automated software testing solutions.
Following skills are also highly valuable:
- Experience in setting up and using cloud resources.
- Experience in configuration and usage of relational and nonrelational databases.
- Experience in user interface design, and implementation using modern web standards.
- Experience and knowledge about implementing best practices for security concerns.
- A versatile full-time job in the animated city Leuven.
- A competitive salary with plenty of extra benefits.
- The opportunity to work for an exciting start-up conquering the world.
- A place to learn and get in touch with the cutting edge of web development.
- The company itself is doing exceptionally well. For career-motivated people, there will be upward mobility.
- A stimulating working environment.
- Nice and passionate colleagues.
- Flexible hours.
- Regular and fun team activities.
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to forward to me your update CV in English.
Sthree Belgium is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.