Unified Communications Manager
A top tier investment bank are looking for an Unified Communications Manager to help define the UC Strategy on a rolling contract basis based in London.
The role will require you to plan, design and implement the Unified Communications solutions from implementation to initiation. You will be working with a number of stakeholders and leading a team in this project.
- Experience defining the strategy for Unified Communications solutions
- Experience working with RFP and RPI toolkits
- Hands On Team Leader
- Vendor Management skills
- Good stakeholder management
- Technical documentation skills
- Previous implemented an UC strategy from inception through to architecture and implementation
- Investment banking and financial services knowledge
- Securities and Derivatives knowledge
If this is of interest, then please get in touch with an updated CV and we can find a suitable time to talk
Look forward to hearing from you,
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com