A global bank is hiring for a Unix Engineering Lead who will be accountable for technical delivery of Unix projects and for operational support. This is a senior role in the bank, and the seniority can go up to VP-grade.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide technical leadership or support for planning, coordination and implementation of releases, upgrades or changes to Linux servers and storage systems
- Perform capacity planning, workload modelling and prediction.
- Participate in design, development and implementation of architectural deliverables as well as contribute in decision of operational feasibility of the solutions
- Be one of the key technical SMEs
To be successful in this role, the candidate must have:
- Redhat certification
- Minimum 10 years of working experience with Unix
- Detailed knowledge of TCP networking and associated protocols as well as experience with Cloud / Cloud Service Broker deployments
- Solid exposure to virtualization technologies such as VMware
- Experience of supporting Linux in a large scale production environment
- Team leadership experience
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Submit your profile or contact April Jimenez at a.jimenez (at) huxley.com.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Gloabl Recruiters 2017