- Type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Sectors Banking IT
Role: Unix/ Linux Administrator
Project: A global bank is currently working on a migration project. They will be migration applications from a legacy system to a new platform. The project is a 2 year long initiative by a global bank.
- Configuring tooling and OS parameter after build
- Troubleshooting any technical issues independently
- Communicating delivery schedules with the stakeholders and escalating timely whenever risk found
- Arranging vendors to perform hardware installation and perform on-site inspection upon completion
- May need to work in flexible working hours
- Sound knowledge in AIX, Solaris, Linux and VMware infrastructure.
- Experience in working on a migration project
Contract duration: 6 months contract with a strong likelihood to renew (contract duration is due to bank policy).
Kindly reply to this post if you are keen on the role.
Apologies as we will only reach out to short-listed candidates.
EA License No : 09C5506
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Gloabl Recruiters 2017