- Type Permanent
- Salary £40000 - £55000 per annum + Competitive package
- Location Northamptonshire, England
- Sectors Digital and Online
Leading Financial Services house are looking to hire a UX Researcher to join one of their Labs in Northampton. There is a clear focus on creating intuitive customer experiences that are driven from an evidence based design process, you will drive this.
You will be working with a 20+ strong UX/UI/User Researcher/Copywriter team helping to shape and validate research hypothesis across a varying range of digital projects. The team offers the chance to work on large scale, global projects with a leading brand.
- Hands on experience of multiple research methods
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical ability
- Proven ability to work in an agile environment
- Understanding of user journeys, personas, user stories, task modelling, usability and human-centred design.
If this sounds of interest please click apply!
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales