With your Fullstack PHP knowledge you're contributing to platforms that are connecting business to consumers online. If you're living in or around the area of Utrecht, read on…
You're going to develop platforms on which millions of transactions take place yearly across 17 countries on the globe. It involves a lot with legacy code on a daily basis. The team consists of 9 IT professionals with both front-end and back-end of their applications. Apart from your technical skillset you're customer oriented and know how to set up acceptance tests for product releases, fixing bugs and collaborate with product owners to deliver the best user experience. As result you'll deliver products and make continuous improvements to their in-house CRM system. By the way, the team houses IT professionals from all over the world, such as South-Africa, South-America, Bulgaria, Spain and of course the Netherlands.
- Bachelor or Master degree in IT field
- 3-5 years PHP Developer experience
- Solid understanding of PHP, MySQL, RabbitMQ, GIT and Modern frameworks
- Symfony 2/3, AngularJS 1.4/2
- Living in Utrecht (area)
- Competitive salary (up to €4.500,- gross)
- 24 holidays
- 8% holiday money
- Pension scheme (2/3 employer, 1/3 you)
- Travel costs reimbursed
- Public transport Business Card
- Room for personal education
- Fruit/Lunch in office
- Not mandatory, but Monthly drinks etc.
About the company
The company focuses on online marketplace brands and hosts platforms where millions of transactions are taking place.
Do you tick many of the boxes and do you think you are the designated Fullstack Developer for this company in Utrecht? Then please do not hesitate and get in touch with me (Santini Heijmans) on +31 (0)20 522 1322 or s.heijmans @ huxley.com