- Type Permanent
- Salary £50000 - £110000 per annum + competitive
- Location Copenhagen
- Sectors Banking and Finance
Our client is looking for a passionate UX Designer to join their collaborative environment with smart, professional, focused colleagues.
In the role of UX Designer, you will work closely with the business, end users and software development teams to define and answer key questions using your broad knowledge of UX related methods and techniques.
Responsibilities of the UX Designer
* Act as the guiding force and UX expert within the team
* Explore work flow and interface concepts
* Provide thought leadership to product specialists and designers.
* Find simple solutions to complex UX problems
* Collaborate with developers on implementation challenges
* Participate in detailed design work, white boarding session, mock ups, prototyping and more.
* An minimum of 3 years' experience in interaction design / UX Design on business applications.
* A broad repertoire of UX skills
* You use up-to-date methods and tools (ie: sketch, invision or something similar)
* Excellent communication and influencing skills
* Experience of working on projects related to productivity tools or data visualisation would be an advantage.
* A positive mind-set
In return for imparting your superior UX knowledge to the team, your reward will be the opportunity to work with a highly motivated, truly innovative group of people. This is an international team of professionals, focused on providing outstanding solutions. You will also receive a competitive pay and secondary benefits of course…
The company is a market leading international bank. The culture is relaxed but infinitely professional.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.