- Type Contract
- Salary £300 - £400 per day +
- Location Northampton, Northamptonshire
- Sectors Banking and Finance
You will be joining a leading fiancial services institution, they have a clear focus on creating intuitive customer experiences that are driven from an evidence based design process; you will be the lynchpin of that principle.
Working with a team 20+ strong, UX, UI Design, UX copy and product owners, you will help shape and validate research hypothesis across a varying range of digital projects.
Undertake project work as directed by the Head of UX Research. Collaboratively planning and executing end-to-end UX research studies which result in improved experiences for both prospective and existing (consumer and B2B) customers across web and mobile.
Communicate research conclusions and recommendations to the experience design team and wider business stakeholders.
- Hands-on experience with: behavioural and ethnographic research, iterative lab/guerrilla usability testing, tree testing, benchmarking, remote/online testing (e.g. Userzoom/Usabilitytesting.com, Optimal workshop), survey design and analysis.
- Solid skills in wireframing & rapid prototyping using Axure, InVision etc.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meeting deadlines and working well under pressure
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical abilities, with first-rate attention to detail and presentation skills.
This role offers you a great work life balance and a very collaborative environment. With on the job training and a good level of autonomy.
If you are interested and would like to learn more about this opportunity, please apply with your up to date CV to receive a full job specification and time to discuss the role further.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com