VP, Voice Solutions Network Engineer
- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Piscataway
- Sectors Banking and Finance
A leading global investment bank is seeking a dedicated Voice Solutions Network Engineer to be part of their Network Services team. The group supports the bank's network connectivity requirements. This is a full-time, permanent position located in Piscataway, NJ.
* Responsible for delivering and executing complex voice network solutions
* Lead delivery of solutions that supports the banks network connectivity, branch voice deployments and datacenter
* Advise and manage the support team to ensure processes run efficiently
* Contribute to the network infrastructure strategy and policy by collaborating with product managers and product engineers to influence architectural strategy
* Create full and concise documentation for deployments
* Deploy network equipment and manage testing to ensure network stability, compliance with regulatory policies, and adherence to audit findings
* Ability to work with several areas of the business to design voice network solutions that adhere to the bank's overall network strategy
* Working experience designing and implementing complex voice networks
* Advanced knowledge of load-balancing and proxy skills
* Knowledge of VoIP and TraderVoice technologies, including IPC and NICE voice recording
* Advanced technical knowledge of voice components/technologies such as: SME, Video, Cisco Unity Connections, Cisco Call Manager, Cisco routers and switches
* In-depth knowledge of routing protocols such as: TCP/IP, SIP, H323, MGCP, SCCP, etc.
* Strong communication skills and the ability to build business cases and pitch ideas to senior management
* Experience designing voice solutions from start to finish and the ability to collaborate with various stakeholders
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.