WAF/RASP Application Security Engineer
- Type Permanent
- Salary $130000 - $150000 per annum + Bonus
- Location Washington
- Sectors Banking and Finance
The Senior WAF/RASP Application Security Engineer is responsible for all phases of the application life cycle including evaluating and designing application security during run time. This Application Security Engineer will be working with CloudFlare, Cloud based WAF so if you have previously worked with CloudFlare let's talk! This is a full time, permanent role in the DC Metro.
What you get to do:
* Application Firewall and Runtime Defense
* Develop mitigation strategies for application security vulnerabilities with team based off security events
* Minimize false positives through tuning products and solutions
* Vulnerability Scans, Source Code Analysis, and manual testing to evaluate applications for security effectiveness
* Guide developers on selection and implementation of security controls
* Raise awareness for defensive techniques through trainings you design and deliver
* Serve as the SME on Application Security techniques, methodologies and technologies
What we look for:
* Experience with Sass and Cloud based WAF solutions - CloudFlare preferred
* 4 or more years of experience with Web Application Firewalls WAF/RASP Runtime Application Self-Protection Controls including deployment, operation, administration and support
* 2 or more years of working with Web/App Servers IIS, Apache, Nginx, Node.js, Tomcat
* Knowledge of: Web Applications Architectures n-tier and microservices; Networking concepts TCP/IP; Application layer attacks OWASP top 10 and DoS; AWS
Please click the link below to send over your resume to apply!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.