Consultant - Wealth Management
Consultant required to join a global consultancy within the Asset and Wealth Management industry. The Consultant will be responsible for working on a range of internal and external projects and dealing with client issues as and when they arise. The organisation provide solutions and advice to their significantly growing client base, to which the Consultant will gain great exposure.
- Liaise with the client and deal with issues as and when they arise
- Conduct detailed analysis to create value, maximise growth and improve business performance of clients
- Identify issues and suggest solutions and recommendations for change
- Implement solutions/ recommendations and provide necessary assistance
- Manage projects and programmes
- Lead and manage team members, including analysts
- 3 years + working for an established Consultancy
- CFA or CISI qualifications
- In depth knowledge of Investment Management (Asset Management, Wealth Management and Hedge Fund)
- Knowledge of financial instruments
- 2:1 degree or above
If you are interested in the above and would like to discuss further, please apply below.
Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.