A global financial institution is hiring for an experienced Wintel Engineering Lead who will be involved in technical leadership and team management. The Wintel Engineering Lead is responsible for technical leadership within infrastructure services around designing, engineering, and supporting a complex heterogeneous technology environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Designing maintainable solutions to meet business and compliance requirements through creation and application of best practices to ensure consistency, maintainability and compliance
- Engineer, assess and review current and future Wintel architecture solutions and implement life cycle maintenance processes
- Provide technical and project leadership across the team
- Ensure service availability and govern change requests
To qualify for this role, one must have:
- Experience with Windows Server OS with strong experience in Active Directory, Group Policy, account management, et al
- Strong knowledge of VMware infrastructure components -- VMware xSphere, ESX -- and virtualization concepts
- Implementation experience around Citrix, Office 365
- Working knowledge of high-availability and disaster recovery architectures and processes
- At least 2 years in leadership capacity
- Exposure to cloud-based platforms a plus
- Automation / scripting skills a plus
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Submit your profile or contact April Jimenez at a.jimenez (at) huxley.com.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Gloabl Recruiters 2017