Senior Front-End Developer
Looking for a talented, full-time front-end developer to join our fast-paced, growing E-commerce Creative Digital Agency in Amsterdam. Our awards winning agency is focused on design, development, and marketing in the e-commerce industry. With a client base consisting of fashion, lifestyle and beauty brands. The client is the leading Headless Shopify development agency in The Netherlands.
As a Senior Front-End Developer, you have the opportunity and responsibility to define how each of our client's front-end appears online. You are taking the lead in multiple projects at the same time and ensures successful delivery, consistently.
The ideal candidate is someone who takes pride in their work and performs well in a team - with a love for collaborating with others, but also the ability to tackle a challenge on their own. You have an interest in the current e-commerce landscape and a creative mentality, with the ability to deliver exceptional e-commerce experiences and the confidence to make justified recommendations for creative work. Most importantly, you are extremely passionate about coding with a strong work ethic and an extraordinary attention to detail and precision.
- Work with new and forward-thinking lifestyle brands
- Amsterdam canal office
- We work hard but we laugh a lot and have fun
- Macbook Pro
- Supersize screen
- Flexible working hours
- Friday drinks
- Travel reimbursement
- Lunch @ the office
Technologies you will use
React, Gatsby, GraphQL, Shopify storefront API and Headless CMS (Contentful), HTML, CSS.
- Proven management skills in previous teams
- An extremely high level of dedication
- Pixel perfect development
- Estimate and deliver work on time and within budget
- Up to date with industry development trends and tools
- Superb communication, organisation and time management skills
- An eagerness to improve your own development knowledge and ability
Additional useful experience
- Experience with Shopify
- Experience Headless e-commerce
- Have worked within a variety of agile development teams and processes
Do you want to know more? Get in touch with Jolan or apply. Email j.paauw @ huxley.com