For one of my key clients in Amsterdam I'm currently looking for a Sr. PMO for the PSD2 programme team.
It's an assignment until the end of the year and because of the corona pandemic, working from home is the way to go for the upcoming period.
Please find the profile below;
- You have relevant experience as a consultant or PMO within financial services and / or consulting in another highly regulated environment
- Experienced working in a complex, international environment and in a similar role in a similar programme
- Pro-active and ability to work independently against a high internal quality standard with attention for detail under time pressure
- You have experience with how to drive decision making processes and how to secure audit trails.
- A "can-do" mentality both for strategic/decision support activities as well as typical PMO activities
- Understanding of the broader landscape of payments areas (i.e. SEPA, SWIFT operations, international money transfer, API, Open Banking, FinTechs etc);
- Prior knowledge on PSD2 is a plus.
- Ability to work and think at an academic level
- Proven ability to produce or review high quality output and engage contributors actively to ensure quality (at times under severe time pressure)
- Proven experience in securing audit trails and maintaining a solid information base.
- Affinity with concepts such as APIs and IT service models, generic technical knowledge
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Excellent MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS SharePoint skills
- Knowledge of Service Now as PPM tool
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal in both English and Dutch
- Ability to communicate on different levels - from senior business level and on a technical level
When interested, please apply! I'm keen to tell you more