Sr. IAM Developer / Architect | Eindhoven
For one of my clients in the Eindhoven area, I'm currently looking for an Sr. IAM Developer. You will become part if an Agile team and will have the responsibility for the complete IAM environment. Responsibility includes the lead and ownership over the integration of AM in the IAM environment.
- Identity & Access Management experience (+10 years)
- AM Tooling experience (Oka, NetIQ)
- Agile experience
- Rest API, SCIM, QAuth, OIDC experience
- Network, Virtual and Cloud knowledge
- Linux knowledge (RedHat)
- Technical, Security or Computer Science degree
- TOGAF, Archimate, CISSP, CISA, CISM (preferred)
- Agile / SAFe certified (preferred)
Are you interested in a new position as Sr. IAM Developer / Architect for my client? Please apply directly or get in contact with Dennis Brekelmans via 040-8081139.