Account Manager (Scientific / Microscopy Image Processing)
Account Manager (Scientific / Image processing)
The company is a leader in the field of microscopy image processing software. Because of the growing market for their product, they are looking to expand their team.
If you have experience in image processing and/or microscopy, are interested in a commercial position, and if you like to work for customers that work in the top life science institutes worldwide, you might be the person we're looking for You are a team-player and will become an internationally recognized imaging specialist who will also be responsible for direct sales and support of the software.
The job is office-based (Hilversum, The Netherlands) and includes occasional traveling to conferences and meetings. You'll get the opportunity to work in an environment with highly motivated, competent and experienced colleagues, and make a real difference for our customers. You'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and facing the exclusive challenge of making it accessible to a wide audience.
- Gain and maintain comprehensive knowledge of the software
- Provide technical training and support to prospects and customers via phone, email and web conferencing
- Develop new business, quote and drive leads to close sales using consultative selling
- Follow up on inbound leads from multiple channels: email, telephone, website, online articles, events and social media
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers to increase revenue and sales opportunities through up- and cross-selling activity
The experience you bring
- Education HBO/University/PhD
- Interest in technical sales / support
- Affinity with microscopy, life sciences and software
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English, Dutch is a bonus
- Living in the Netherlands
Salary and Benefits
- An exciting sales & support position in the field of microscopy, become an internationally recognized imaging specialist and deepen your scientific background
- Full time position with partially a competitive commission-based salary
- Training on the job by our imaging specialists and sales & support team in a pleasant working environment
- Occasional international traveling to conferences & meetings