Associate Manager Tax & Accounting
Associate Manager Tax & Statutory Accounting:
Reporting to the Manager, International Tax and Statutory Accounting (MITSA), the purpose of this function is to manage the statutory, insurance and tax obligations of all Dutch entities of S.C. Johnson
Prepare the organisations Financial Statutory reports and present findings and recommendations to senior management where required.
Advise senior management on financial matters and the potential impact of current and future laws and regulations on the operation of the organisation. In addition this role involves taking a role in the management of various other financial activities like SSC projects / responsibilities, supporting other TSA members within Europe.
- Timely preparation of year-end tax schedules, by completing/adjusting the Global Tax system according the year-end timetable.
- Manage the day to day financial activities to maintain control over transactions and reporting, complying with GAAP, legal and SOAR requirements.
- Perform the budgeting and forecasting role for all Dutch entities, except S.C. Johnson Europlant B.V.
- In conjunction with the European Shared Service Centre maintain financial statements and underlying records, which adequately reflect all transactions in accordance with S.C. Johnson, fiscal and statutory accounting policies/requirements, handling queries and matters raised by external and internal auditors.
- In collaboration with internal audit, monitor control systems which safeguard the company's assets and financial condition, in line with S.C. Johnson's policies and procedures.
- Identify improvements in business processes or make recommendations to drive cost savings and tax efficiencies.
- Act as contact person for all Dutch entities on Corporate Insurance matters.
- Local point of contact and coordinator for all regulatory, statutory and tax enquiries.
- Accountant/Financial level
- Fluent Dutch and English
- Excellent communication skills and establish trusted relationships with the MITSA, Regional SSC, Corporate Tax, Insurance, and appropriate statutory and tax external companies.
- Demonstrated ability to judge organisational dynamics (who needs to be informed, who had vested interests, which external parties should be involved).
- Desired knowledge of Treasury related processes
- Able to work autonomously and a good team player.
Werken met Huxley
De geavanceerde STEM professional van vandaag kan morgen voorgoed de wereld veranderen. Dat begrijpen wij. Huxley is al ruim 20 jaar actief in het verbinden van STEM specialisten. Ons klantportfolio varieert van de grootste multinationals tot start-ups. De belangrijkste factor is dat wij een interessante baan vinden die aansluit op jouw wensen. Leer ons kennen en ervaar hoe wij het verschil maken. We luisteren naar jou, wie je bent en wat jouw ambities zijn. Let's make impact. Wij verwelkomen je graag bij Huxley!