Business Data Modeller
As Business Data Modeller you will be working within this international bank, providing data modelling thought leadership to the business. You will help the business to describe terms and definitions covering all applications in their business area making networks of phronetic terms using natural language.
Although our client uses their own, in-house developed methodologies, as Business Data Modeller, some of the following terms will be familiar to you:
- Semantic Modelling
- Concept Mapping
- Mind Mapping
- Fact Based Modelling
- Graph Modelling
You have experience in a data modelling role within a complex environment and organisation. You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
The Business Data Modeller must have:
- You have a completed university education (preferably an alpha and beta coordinating program)
- You have a critical sense of language, you understand nuance in definitions and you have an excellent command of the English and Dutch language in speech and writing
- You are strong in analytical and conceptual thinking and you have affinity and experience with semantic modelling
- You can distinguish sharply from side issues and you have good communication skills. You can explain difficult things in an understandable way
- You have a strong empathetic capacity and do not take everything for granted, but you dare to ask questions
- You have consultancy and project management skills
- Knowledge and experience in banking is an advantage
Our client offers you a challenging, high-profile position in a growing team. This position is well paid and comes with a good secondary benefits package. You will be offered an open, communicative and flexible working environment.