Change Execution Professional - Risk/Finance
For one of my key clients I'm currently looking for a Change Execution Profession with demonstrable experience (5+ years) in managing large scale programs in global financial institutions.
It's an assignment based in Amsterdam, but because of the current COVID situation you will have to work from home for most of the time.
The assignment starts with a 6 month contract, but has to potential to be extended after that period.
I am looking for a professional with;
- Extensive knowledge and demonstrable experience (5+ years at minimum) in managing large scale programs in global financial institutions
- Strong background in Risk management and transaction processing across both trading, treasury and lending domains, including the demarcation between trading banking books, across the local and global entity structures.
- Result orientation: you are able to lead and support your team and in this way also the organization to realize strategic and complex change objectives.
- Strong organizational sensitivity: because of your analytical skills and deep understanding of the underlying issues, opportunities and dynamics of the organization your are broadly accepted as a sparring partner and advisor.
- Ability to make impact through inspiring and energetic leadership, just do-it, try-it and fix-it.
- Analytical skills: you bring structure and quickly find the core problem.
- Independence: You stick to your principles and you are accepted because of your independent and facilitating role.
- Goal oriented: you are committed to the vision, but flexible in the road to reach it.
- Excellent communicator with a large internal and external network and clear focus on collaboration.
If you are interested and available or will be available in the next month, please respond to this advert.
I will contact you asap to discuss the position.