Data Engineering Lead
For our client, an international FinTech in Amsterdam, we are looking for a Data Engineering Lead.
As Data Engineering Lead you will be part of an innovative team of IT professionals. You will provide thought leadership on data engineering technologies, principles and approaches. This is an opportunity to join a progressive, creative and motivated group of colleagues in a role where your ideas can make an impact on the business.
As Data Engineering Lead you will be responsible for architecting and engineering a solution to consolidate our clients current data sources, allowing our client to make better use of their data to make business decisions. You will also work on and improve their existing ETL pipelines, design and implement new DW/BI solutions and further enhance their reporting infrastructure.
You have at least 3 years of experience in a senior Data Engineer position with a proven track record of designing and implementing BI/DWH solutions. You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Data Engineering Lead must have:
- A demonstrated ability to design and implement scalable data solutions
- Knowledge of cloud technologies
- Strong T-SQL development skills
- Experience designing and developing ETL pipelines (SSIS)
- Experience implementing analytical and reporting solutions (SSRS)
- You are able to present technical solutions to non-technical colleagues in a way that they can understand
- Strong insight into complex data solutions end-to-end.
- You enjoy working in a flat, open, communicative, international environment
Our client offer you a challenging position in an exciting, high-profile role. This is an opportunity to join a company where your creativity and expertise will be appreciated. This person will be instrumental in providing our client with a data environment that can grow with their business. With buy-in from senior management, you will have all the tools you need to be successful in this role.