Embedded Software Engineer
For a company around Amsterdam operating in the media broadcasting industry, I am looking for an Embedded Software Developer.
Embedded Software Developer
The company is the largest international firm in the media broadcasting industry (tv and broadband). With offices in Europe and the US they operate worldwide and invest in infrastructure and digital platforms to make the most of the communications, internet and video revolution. Project wise, you'll be working for one of the biggest supplier within the Netherlands for internet, video and telecom and you'll be busy with software development and system integration. Your tasks will be:
- Delivery of Embedded software that will be deployed worldwide across operating countries and millions of homes
- Interact with architects, discuss requirements and implementation, supervising additional developers.
- High sense of ownership on problem reports, troubleshoot them, debug them in the embedded environment and provide relevant fixes.
- Document implementation
- Work with open source communities and upstream the developed software
The experience you bring
- 3+ years Embedded C experience
- System integration
- Nice to have: Telecommunications, Networking, IP Communication protocols, Wireless LAN protocols
- Nice to have: Affinity with System, Performance and Size optimization
- Definitely nice to have: OpenEmbedded, Yocto Project, Puma, Puma6, Puma7, Wifi chipsets, RDK
Salary and Benefits
- 26 holidays
- Travel allowance
- Pension scheme or health insurance
- Performance based bonus
- Laptop and simcard provided
- Trainings, education
- Dutch lessons
- Corporate and social events