Java Developer Amsterdam
Java Developer Digital
You are the indispensable link in the big picture and help make innovations a reality. You can feel proud when our customers are using the products that you have developed. We are at the cutting edge of innovation, but without back-end, it can never be realized. Together with your colleagues in the international Product Team, you will make sure our customers are served as well and as personally as possible via the products you have developed
You in the role as Java Developer Digital
In your daily tasks you will use the latest tools available, such as: JDK1.8+, API's, Spring, Boot, Groovy, Scala, JSON, Infinispans, Docker, Kubernetes and MongoDB. You will be iintegrating, testing and analyzing. You can spend every day developing in an innovative environment.
We like to learn from each other. That's why, each day, you will share what you are working on and thinking about in the stand-up meeting. Together with the Social Technologies team, you will integrate various social networks with our new possibilities in artificial intelligence and voice recognition.
You will bring
- A university or university of applied sciences degree
- Several years of experience as a Java Developer
- Experience with Agile working, scrums and sprints
- As developer you know exactly what the following terms entail: CI/CD, GIT, Hibernate/JPA, Java (8 or higher preferred), Maven/Gradle (Building framework), Rest API, Spring, Spring Boot, SOAP services
- Experience with Unit testing and automated build tools, for example: Bamboo
Very much appreciated if you have these additional skills: Load testing - Performance Test Tools (Gatling or J-Meter), Security scanning, Code reviews, Queues and JMS knowledge, Kafka, Scala, Docker/Kubernetes, Jenkins, Kotlin, MongoDB or NoSql, Oracle, PostgreSQL, AngularJS 2+, Microservices, Spring Security / OAUTH2, Mockito/jUnit, Nodejs.
You will receive
- €40k - €80k in a 32-40 hour workweek
- Excellent pension scheme
- Profit sharing, an extra bonus and holiday allowance
- You can work from home
- 25 days of paid holiday
- training opportunities for personal development
- Relocation package depending on your personal situation
- Employee discounts
Where will you be working?
As a Java Developer you are going to work at an international Dutch company, based near Amsterdam. Together with 800 colleagues you form the beating heart of the IT Department. The team is international, motivated, and just like you, eager to use the newest tools. We work lean and mean, with flex working spaces and good coffee.
Do you want to work here?
Are you the new Java Developer Digital our client is looking for? For more information about thus position, or comparable IT-positions, apply now online, or get in contact with Thierry Kok - IT Recruitment Consultant - via +31 20 522 1322 or t.kok @ Huxley.nl