This scale up is specialised in e-commerce and is very busy with developing and optimising the company's webshop. As Back-End Developer you play an important role in the optimisation of the back-end of the webshop and you will contribute to the company's success and growth.
We're looking for a:
Medior Back-End Developer
When you love a challenge, want to work at an innovative and rapidly growing company in Amsterdam and when you want to get tons of opportunities to develop your knowledge and skills further this is an excellent job opportunity for you.
Responsibilities of the Back-End Developer
As Back-End Developer at this start-up you will be involved in building and optimising the online portal. You will be the first in-house developer so you will get lots of responsibilities and freedom in how you structure your working days.
You will work closely with you colleagues such as other software developers and e-commerce (beer) specialists. Your main focus will be developing the e-commerce webshop.
Specifically your future responsibilities consist of:
- joining the daily stand-ups
- discussing new developments
- contributing to the business value
- building a new portal and optimising the existing ones
- developing social media features
Do these responsibilities appeal to you? If so, do you also have the right skill set to become our new Back-End Developer?
For this role it is important you have experience in a similar role. Specifically it is important you have:
- a bachelor's degree or Master's in Information Technology or equivalent
- at least 2 years' experience with back-end development .NET
- good coding skills
- great organisational and multitasking skills
- proficiency in English (Dutch is a plus)
Also you are passionate about what you do and you have a healthy dose of ambition.
Rewards & Benefits
- competitive salary
- fulltime job
- flexible working hours
- lots of freedom and space for own initiative
- excellent training opportunities - e.g. by attending relevant courses
- funny and motivated colleagues that are all enthusiastic about beer
- legendary Friday afternoon drinks (beer of course ;-))
You will be working at an innovative scale-up in Amsterdam. The start-up is in the middle of building and optimising their e-commerce webshop and they are striving to expand in Europe. Do you want to contribute to the success? Then don't hesitate and apply now!
Are you our new Back-End Developer? Apply online or to speak to a consultant in the IT team about this job or similar jobs in IT, contact Iva Remmelzwaal by telephone on 020 522 1322 or by email at i.remmelzwaal @ huxley.nl.