One of our top clients, an organisation in the Banking sector, is looking for a project lead Audit.
Project lead Audit
As a project lead audit you are expected to create an oversight of different project within the organisation and make sure that the audit is executed as planned, is tested and meeting the deadline. Strong analytical skills and ability to communicate with different managers of different projects is highly important.
Details of the [POSITION TITLE] job:
- Start date: a.s.a.p.
- Project length: 6 months (min)
- Hours per week: 36-40 hours per week
- Location: Utrecht
Required skills for this [POSTION TITLE]:
- 7 years work experience as [position title]
- Experience with audit (RA, RO, RC)
- Knowledge of project management (Prince, Agile, Scrum)
- Good English communication skills (Dutch is an extra)
- Independent/analytical/problem solving skills/critical/result driven
Apply now for this freelance/interim [POSITION TITLE] position
Are you our new project lead Audit? Apply now online or to speak to a consultant in the Banking & Financial services team about this project or similar projects in finance, contact Kenneth Pattinama via 020 522 1244 or