Quality Manager / Project Manager
(Senior) Quality Manager / Project Manager
You are responsible for safeguarding the product quality standard for this company (B2B, B2C). You translate Voice of the Customer insights into 'quality by design' principles. The Product Quality Manager will set the standards for products to live up to our customer promises and deliver a perfect user experience. You will define and implement product quality improvement initiatives, leveraging Quality Function Deployment/Lean Six Sigma, Design Thinking and other industry best practices to achieve higher levels of quality throughout key functions of the value chain.
- Translate Customer Value Propositions and use cases/user journeys into relevant Quality of Experience/Quality of Service KPI's and Targets
- Implement VoC Data and Insights into the product development lifecycle by providing processes, tools and training
- Develop improved, data driven prioritization models to achieve the optimal balance between new functionality and bug fixes to drive an excellent, market leading user experience
- Introduce Proof of Value testing, validation of assumptions and trailing of different approaches, involving customers and partners
- Inform pre-release test protocols with the relevant Quality of Experience KPI's for product performance testing, product trials and pre-launch test feedback in close collaboration with central and local country teams
- 5+ years of experience in a corporate environment with proven track record in facilitating and leading improvement projects
- Change Management
- Experience with Design for Six Sigma, preferable Black Belt
- Customer focused
- Able to oversee, execute multiple projects and initiatives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communicator/influencer in English
- Quality frameworks
What is in it for you?
You will work with an enthusiastic team (9-10 FTE) of smart and inventive people.
The organisation offers a competitive salary and the possibility to work 32 - 40 hours a week.
Are you interested in this profile? Please contact Aimee de Kooter via 020 522 1322 or a.dekooter [at] huxley.nl for more information about this function or other related vacancies in the IT Data market.