Rotterdam, DevOps Engineer
For a big company in Rotterdam we are looking for a DevOps Engineer. Do you have knowledge of AWS and a background in backend programming? And do you have the ambition to continuously improve and build the platform architecture and deploy applications? Then we are looking for you!
In this role it is up to you to build and improve everything we do with
- Experienced in backend programming, preferred in Java
- Experienced with AWS, designing and scaling
- Experience working with Scrum/Agile
- Experience with running & deploying applications and Infrastructure principles
- Nice to have: Docker, Terraform, DevOps
- Experience working with Linux environments
What we offer:
- Work in the city centre of Rotterdam
- Unlimited trainings, webinars, meetups, learning days and budget to teach yourself more
- Permanent employment with a market conform salary
- Travel expenses, retirement plan
- 26 Holidays per year
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Dutch Courses paid by the company, development budget
The company: This company is located in Rotterdam and was founded in 2009. The ambition is to make the logistics chains of the Dutch ports at attractive as possible. This company builds a community system to exchange data between companies in order to work faster, more effientcly and lower costs. Because this product is so innovative, we are growing hard and looking for you!
Are you our new DevOps Engineer? Than reply now online, or reach out for Eva Veltman via 020 522 1322 or send an e-mail towards for more information about this job, or similar jobs in the IT-sector.