Would you like to accelerate digital transformation by reshaping mission-critical IT systems with innovative real-time data technology? Do you like using the latest in cloud computing technologies? Then this is an interesting opportunity for you.
An international organization, specialised in high volume data, is currently looking for an experienced Sales Engineer. This is an excellent opportunity for a Sales Engineer to take responsibility for EMEA and be a leader for all technical aspects of the product sales cycle working closely with one or more sales managers with ambitious timelines to exceed revenue objectives. Because you will be part fast-growing company, you will join a culture of friendly, customer obsessed over-achievers who are accessible and interested in fostering your skills and furthering your career.
What's the purpose of your position?
The Sales Engineer is a role for ambitious high-performers who want to help accelerate the real-time data revolution by expanding the product footprint in Europe.
What's your role?
As Sales Engineer you are responsible for the EMEA region leading all technical aspects of the product sales cycle with ambitious timelines to exceed revenue objectives. Some of your tasks involve:
- Generate new leads and make existing accounts bigger by looking at the needs of your customers.
- Enable new customers by engaging in customer meetings
- Give product demos
- Learn about the latest data systems, cloud and automation technologies
- Translate the customer's goals and challenges to product management and engineering.
Who are you?
You are the ideal candidate if you have:
- 6 years of technical experience with cloud, data lake, big data and database technologies.
- Knowledge and experience of the sales cycle and help close high value deals.
- Understand the need of the customer's goals and wanting to find out every single detail of it.
- Know when to be the leader or the follower.
- Maintain professional under high pressure situations.
- Experience with data replication, ETL/ELT tools, AWS Cloud Formation, Terafrom, Kubernetes, Docker, API technologies and analytics are a plus.
- Be friendly and humble
What's the company like?
The company is a fast-growing consultancy, focused on high volume data replication. In the position of Sales Engineer, you will work remotely and when travelling is safe again it will contain 50% of travelling. It's a well-organised company with great opportunities to grow and develop.
Apply by clicking on the apply button or by sending your CV to Iva Remmelzwaal via i.remmelzwaal @ huxley.com. If you would like more information about this position, call Iva Remmelzwaal via 020-522 13 22.