SAP ABAP developer (FI, SD, MM)
We are looking for a SAP ABAP Developer who wants to do more than only ABAP. Do you live in Holland and do you want to work with the newest technologies en integrations? Are you getting excited when you talk about getting results together with your team? This is a job that fits you!
SAP ABAP developer - Amsterdam
You are going to work at
This international company has a lot of clients all over the world. That doesn't mean you have to travel a lot. It is important to speak business English to communicate with management, your team and clients. At this company are working over 5.000 people who are able to provide the best service. They make sure everyone is able to develop their knowledge, improve their talents, mindset and skills. Your team and the company is multi-cultural and everyone respects each other and is open for new technologies and ideas. Every project you work together on ERP cloud transformations in the commercial sector. In this environment you will grow as a person and you will help the company and your team grow to new opportunities and possibilities. In this way you can expand your knowledge and your network. Are you open for a change, career and new opportunities?
This is what you will do
You are responsible for reporting your findings and making changes according to debugging. You also need to give advice about findings you discovered and share this with your team. You also need to be able to work on your own and adjust changes in the system and software. Your are going to work with salesorder treatment and need to be open for new technologies to work with. These technologies will be about going to S/4HANA besides ECC and making the first steps to Fiori. Besides ABAP this company will be able to give you a lot of responsibilities besides all the development work you have to do.
What do you have?
- Degree on acedemic level
- Worked with SAP ABAP
- Worked with modules like SAP FI, SD, MM
- Work in a challenging environment and achieve results
- Want to work with new technologies in the cloud and Fiori
- Strong in communication and giving advice
- Being able to work in a team
- English speaking and writing businesswise (Dutch is an advantage)
- Innovative environment with a contract of 32 - 40 hours
- Gross Salary per year between €50.000 en €75.000
- Interesting secundairy conditions like Leaseauto, laptop and phone
- More like pension and bonus
- Broad opportunities besides ABAP
- Able to grow and get education
- Lot of flexibility in working hours and travel posibilities
Does this job fit what you desire?
Is this role as SAP ABAP developer something you want? Apply fort his job online or get in contact with Dominique Zwart (Phone) 020 522 1322 (mail) d.zwart @ huxley.nl for more information or a similar role in the IT sector.