Software Engineer (C/C++/Dynamic Real-time Data/Replication)
For a company focusing on high volume data movement/replication I am looking for a software engineer (C/C++).
The Product & Job outline
The company developed a solution for efficient data replication & integration. Whether you require to move data between databases, to the cloud, or multi-cloud integration, into a data lake or data warehouse. They support it. The product is fast: Low-impact data movement even at high volumes with Log-Based Change Data Capture (CDC) and compression. Besides it's efficient: The most efficient way to replicate and integrate data in hybrid and complex environments is with it's distributed, flexible and modular architecture. And above all the product is secure. They are the only real-time data replication solution that enable routing through a firewall proxy in hybrid environments. For an extra protection layer, they have encrypted the data.
Main role is the specification, design and programming of new functionality in the company´s product. You will need to work closely with technical leads on the specification of new features, understanding the issues and resolving them to build robust and reliable solutions. You will then work with the test and documentation teams to ensure the features are thoroughly tested and documented before seeing them incorporated in to the product and delivered to customers.
- Already living in The Netherlands
- Master's degree or similar in Science or Technology
- Software Architecture/Engineering/Design skills
- High quality and efficient programming in C/C++ (predominantly C, a little bit of C++)
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of complex structures and pointers, algorithms, object orientation, exceptions, memory management techniques.
- Good command of English
- Nice to have - Background in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics,
- Nice to have -D. in related field
- Knowledge and experience of Relational Databases, SQL language, DBMS call-level interface (e.g. ODBC or Oracle OCI)
- DBMS logging and locking
Salary and benefits
- 25 holidays
- Travel allowance
- Pension scheme
- Yearly bonus
- Competitive salary