Software Engineer (C/C++ Python/ Networking)
For a company in Eindhoven -Internet domain/connectivity- I am currently recruiting for a Senior Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer
The Software Team at forms the largest part of the development organization. The team is responsible for all software development for existing and new products. That means development of Linux drivers, network functionality, remote Management (TR-x69), VoIP applications and WebUI/Cloud. The development is mainly done in C/C++ and Python in a Linux environment (OpenWRT). Products and development are realized on an agile project basis.
As a Software Engineer you develop new software features and solutions for our fiber connectivity product portfolio. The position offers a wide range of possibilities to work with everything from low-level Linux drivers to high-level applications. You develop for various protocols and HW interfaces, often in complex network scenarios in combination with customer specific requirements, where you actively collect requirements from different stakeholders. You will work in a team that is responsible for all software development. The development is mainly done in C/C++ and Python in a Linux environment (OpenWRT) and some parts are created with Java. Products and development are realized on an agile project basis.
The experience you bring
- A minimum experience of 5 years programming in C/C++ and Python in a Linux environment (OpenWRT) and feel home in an agile project.
- Linux Experience
- Nice to have: Working experience with router software development, network operators in the telecommunication field, various access technologies like PON protocols, Ethernet, OMCI and TR-x69
- Nice to have: tools like Git, Gerrit and Jenkins.
- being able to communicate fluently in English is a must. Dutch is a nice to have
Salary and Benefits
- Strong pay
- Bonus scheme
- 29 holidays
- Travel allowance
- Insurance coverage
- Remote working
- Remote onboarding
- Flexibility regarding work times
- Travel options
- High impact