Software Engineer (Java)
For a company in the area of Twente I am recruiting for a Java Software Engineer.
Company counts roughly 50 people, of which half covers the technical department. And there are 3 multi-functional scrum teams, responsible for product development. When looking at the domain of this firm, it would be best positioned within the security domain and you are going to contribute to intelligent security solutions for Agencies, Telco, ISP's as well as governmental institutions. By now you´re probably wondering what mission/purpose you're going to work for? Well, the idea is to make the world a bit safer, day by day.
- At least a bachelor's degree (University or HBO), e.g. (Technical) Information Technology;
- You can design and implement Java components yourselves, in collaboration with architects and team;
- A few years of work experience helps, but if you do not have (a lot of) experience yet… you will get a buddy. We are especially looking for talent!;
- You are able to work within a team and come up with initiatives;
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English (spoken and written);
- You love working as a part of a self-organizing Scrum team.
Salary & Benefits
- 25 holidays
- Holiday money
- Pension Scheme
- Travel costs reimbursed
- Bonus scheme
- Healthcare coverage
- Education budget