Technisch applicatie beheerder
Voor een klant ben ik momenteel op zoek naar een junior/medior technisch applicatiebeheerder.
Locatie: Omgeving Utrecht
Duur: 3 maanden + verlenging
More and more new global services are being added to the portfolio. Being part of the Technical Application Support team(Competence Center Application Services), having a direct relationship with functional support, key users, you are aware of their needs and the challenges they face. You introduce technical improvements and resolve issues. This will be on a variety of platforms and applications. In order to realize this you keep in touch with various suppliers and other competence centers. The combination of these brings the business a step ahead of the competition which gives you the satisfaction you need. As the client is constantly improving, your knowledge and experience are key to the success of the various projects at hand. You advice these projects or are actively involved as a team member.
- Technical application support. Cloud, on-premise, hybrid. For a wide variety of 100+ applications ;
- Coordinate changes and incident management process;
- Technical point of contact for a variety of stakeholders within the business;
- Take care, arrange, support and coordinate support windows and system outages;
- Compiling releases for software changes, technical testing of new application versions;
- Creating and maintaining information and instruction documentation and user manuals. You are strongly focused on knowledge transfer;
- Maintaining contacts with the supplier(s) of the relevant applications;
- Opleidingsniveau en -richting: HBO bedrijfskundig, economisch, IT achtergrond
- Minimale jaren werkervaring in het vakgebied: 1 - 3 yrs
- Minimale jaren werkervaring in vergelijkbare rol: 1 - 3 yrs
- Kennis van systemen en/of software: VMWare, SQL, Websphere, eMagiz, Sharepoint, MsOffice VBA, Powershell.
- Overige vaardigheden: strong analytical and communication skills and are fluent in English and preferably Dutch. Finally, you have knowledge of or experience with ITIL.