An opportunity has come up for a Financial Controller to join a leading bank in Cardiff. You will be supporting the Securitisation Manager with the financial control, accounting, reporting and loan note issuance process with regards to the Credit Card and Motor Securitisation vehicles.
This role is ideally suited to a qualified accountant with relevant experience in financial accounting and/or a financial services background.
This position is based in Cardiff, on a 6 month contract and pays £300-£330 daily.
- Responsible for the delivery of the month end accounting processes, including oversight and sign off of journals and working papers
- Group Statutory Reporting (monthly/quarterly)
- Quarterly Regulatory Reporting
- Champion the financial control environment ensuring compliance with group finance policy and group minimum standards.
- Preparation of monthly Investor Reporting for external Rating Agencies and Investors
- Timely provision of reporting and analysis to senior stakeholders within the business
- Qualified Accountant
- Proficient in Excel
- Commercial Awareness
- Stakeholder management with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Understanding of financial systems and processes
- Knowledge of securitisation, market risk would be advantageous but not essential
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales