Front Office Equities Business Analyst/ Project Manager
- A leading Investment Bank is looking for a hybrid Business Analyst/ Project Manager to come and join their Equities Front Office desk
- Salary up to: £100,000 - VP
- A strong knowledge in Equities is a must as you will act as an SME to the junior team members
This leading Investment Bank's Front Office Equities team are building an internal Trade Order Management system. As such, experience implementing a Trade Order Management system is crucial along with basic SQL knowledge and the ability to design solutions. The whole team are based in the UK but counterparts in the US and APAC are also building the same platform.
Front Office Equities Business Analyst/ Project Manager - Role:
You will be sitting in the front amongst the traders, gathering requirements and running the project from an Agile perspective. You will be managing the full project life cycle of this Greenfield project and be expected to work with senior stakeholders to make sure that this project is seamlessly delivered. You will be a sat in the equities team and working closely with them and so strong knowledge in this and great communication is essential in this role for when liaising with the traders.
Front Office Equities Business Analyst/ Project Manager - Requirements:
- Implementing Trade Order Management systems such as; CRD, Dimension, Thinkfolio, Aladdin and Fidessa latentzero.
- Strong knowledge in Equities
- Agile methodology
- Requirements gathering
- Full Project life-cycle
- Basic SQL
- Great stakeholder management and strong communication
- A great opportunity for someone who likes to be self-managed
- Flexible working hours and ability to work from home
- Amazing career progression with targets set in place of how to achieve this
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales