A Mechanical Contractor is seeking an additional H&S Advisor to work on their Energy from Waste Site in Dunbar ASAP.
This will be a 4 week contract with the chance of an extension.
· Candidates should possess a recognised HSE qualification (NEBOSH or equivalent)
· Preferably some sector related experience.
· Tech IOSH (working towards Graduate/Chartered status)
· OHSAS 18001/ISO14001/9001 Internal auditor
· Wide range of industry based HSE knowledge and an understanding of Legal Compliance.
· Ability to address issues and identify mitigating actions required
· Knowledge of Management systems i.e. HSE & Quality
· Experience of working on site
The normal working day is 10 hours (7 - 5) Mon - Friday and 6 hours on Saturday, equalling to a 56 hour week.
If you're interested, please attach and send a copy of your latest CV.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales