Jr. Network Administrator
- Functie type Permanent
- Salaris competitive
- Locatie Montréal, Quebec
- Branche Banking IT
An industry leader in high performance networking is looking for a dedicated Network Administrator to be part of their Network Services and Operations team. This is a full-time, permanent position located in Montreal, Canada. Salary is based on experience plus an annual discretionary bonus.
The job responsibilities include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Offer operational support for their global microwave network
- Managing and supporting the configuration, installation and testing of equipment
- Ability to recognize, diagnose and solve network related issues throughout the global infrastructure using industry standard monitoring and analysis tools
- Partake in the design and development of their network management solutions
- Ability to proactively identify improvements to existing configurations, procedures, and technologies to improve performance
- Experience using protocol analysis and network traffic tools
- Recognized Professional certification (i.e.: CCNA,CCNP, or relevant multicast experience)
- Experience with wireless networks
- High-level Linux skills including scripting and automation experience in Python and Bash
- Experience working with one or more of the following platforms: Cisco, Arista, xCelor
- Understanding of radio-frequency principles
- Ability to perform on-call rotation schedule
- Free Breakfast, Lunch & Snacks-everyday!
- They pay for Transportation to work (i.e.: train pass, bus pass, parking, even Bixi!)
- Casual work environment
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.